Verizon iPhone unlock facilities are now legal and available to the world audience. Consumers might want to use this for a variety of reasons – selling off for a higher price or shifting to another network being some of the most common. All the big cell phone carriers are making unlocking an easy process. You might also want to be equipped with an amazing knowledge that Verizon doesn’t lock most smart phones and has the most easy-going policies. For this reason, Verizon unlock code sales have gone up by a tremendous percentage. But when you buy a questionable Verizon device (stolen or outstanding on bills), it won’t get activated even if everything else is in place.
The Concept of a Phone Lock
Every phone carrier needs a software code on the phone. This is put on by the manufacturer and enables the device to run on a single network unless unlocked and switched. In order to unlock Verizon iphone, one needs to understand about the difference between 2G/3G and CDMA/EV-DO operated devices. Particular phone models are also sold unlocked, but in case you want to get in unlocked after acquirement, pay the full price to seal the contract. You can conduct thorough research on which companies provide phones unlocked, straight out of the box. However, one of the pros for getting the device unlocked and switched is that the warranty will not be void.
Comparing Unlocking, Unblocking and Jailbreaking
Unlocking is especially common in the pre-owned market. Phones sold by contract entail the phone top remain unlocked until the initial contract expires. As opposed to unlocked, unblocking is illegal in all aspects. This is generally conducted on wrongly acquired devices so that they become operational. Jail breaking a phone is somewhere between unlocking and unblocking. It is the process of changing a few ground-settings on the phone to remove restrictions. Only someone with good technical knowledge could achieve this without harming the software. This is a however, a common practice, and is basically used to counter the prevention on certain files and apps from getting deleted.
The Verizon iPhone Unlock Procedure
• In order to avoid the Verizon unlock hassle completely; you can opt for a factory unlocked phone. This means that you don’t have to get an unlock code for the software at all. However, this slip of trouble might just cost you a few extra dollars.
• Verizon phones run on CDMA and come without SIM cards. When SIM cards are already there, all one needs to do is check its “unlock status” and switch over to a new one. This is done without facing any trouble from the network department.
• The easiest and most inexpensive way to unlock Verizon iPhone is to contact a company for factory unlock. Just pay a small service fee and you will get the phone unlocked, as the company doing factory unlocks will whitelist your phone in the manufacturer’s database. However, ensure that your contract with your carrier has reached expiry. Just order the service in order to unlock Verizon iPhone permanently.
• In case you can’t decide which method to use or company for the unlock service, just go to our online shop and choose your phone model. We will charge you a small fee, but you can be rest assured that the job will be done well.
• All the while, make sure that long-term contracts are cleared off and that your account stands safe. This will help you get authentication to do a Verizon iPhone unlock. Also, check with the new prospective carrier before switching, so that you know that it is a sure-shot thing.
Facts About Prepaid and Postpaid Unlock Policies
• There might be no Verizon lock on their post-pay devices during the tenure of their contract or after it.
• Only the devices which are not iPhone 3G have locked SIM cards and the unlock service for these are very simple and can be gathered from our e-shop right on this website.
• Verizon might lock the 4G LTE devices also and people who get them know that switching to another carrier will need effort.
• Prepaid devices on 4G LTE can be locked in Verizon, as usual.
• The 3G devices, apart from the 3G Phone-in-the-Box Prepaid ones might be already unlocked. The restricted ones are tied to the Verizon prepaid services for 6 months and for 12 months to the wireless network. The count begins as soon as the devices are activated.
All military postpaid and prepaid Verizon phone users get unlock codes promptly and on demand. If you want to unlock Verizon phone, we can get it whitelisted when you see such product in our e-shop.
The Advantages of Getting an Unlocked Phone
• These phones come with a lot of options and there’s no problem with compatibility with SIM cards. You can switch networks at any desired time. This means that you don’t have to worry about getting a new device while moving to a different place or going travelling for a lengthy period of time.
• There can also be instances when you don’t like the service or the pricing policy of the carrier and would like to go for something more compatible with your needs. So, there’s no waiting period for this to happen if you go for an unlocked device.
Disadvantages of Getting an Unlocked Phone
• The cost of an unlocked phone will definitely be higher and you would be paying a lot of extra cash. The main reason that service providers provide discounted devices is that some loyalty and time is automatically designated to them.
• Unlocked phones have to be bought at a one-time payment. In the other hand, locked phones come with better features and minimum cost that can be divided into recurring payments over the months.
Whatever the conditions are, Verizon iPhone unlock prevents disruption of some of the most important functional software on the smart phones. You need to understand that and go about the unlocking and switching without any hesitation. Do your research and handle Verizon phone unlock for every purpose that comes along.